Saturday, November 03, 2007

Set The Clocks Back Tonight

Just like Hootie's offense. Yeah, it was a good win. The 20-12 pick of SC was tongue in cheek. I will admit I thought the Ol' Ball Caoch would outsmart Hootie in the 4th quarter and win. I'm still glad it didn't happen that way. I still don't root for our opponents like some fans.

However, I still think Nutt is a mediocre coach and that's all he'll ever be. Not to mention a liar and used car salesman. (Is that redundant?) No bandwagon jumping for me.

I've got news for you Nutthuggers. No matter who the head coach is next year, this team will struggle to win 5 games with no DMac, no Felix, no Hillis, no Monk, a new secondary and Texas taking the place of a directional school on the schedule. Then, either Florida or Georgia, I forget which, will take the place of Tennessee.

We still need to fire Hootie or hope he takes another job, whether it's Baylor, SMU, Memphis or wherever. We need to get a real coach and let them begin to rebuild the depleted roster and try to somewhat reunite the fan base.

Later, new lyrics to Toby Keith and Hootie Nutt's 2006 theme song, only changed to We Still Don't Like You Now

No comments: